Worked with Kennedy Communications to develop the project requirements: telephony, architecture and software.
Used Symfony Components to migrate from legacy template engine.
Twitter Bootstrap for responsive templates.
Custom API and Framework Development for multi-site Content Management System.
Integrated version control into work-flow to benefit team development.
Amplitude Design worked with FeLion Studios to develop a site that was both social and functional.
FeLion Studios, a Madison base art studio, was interested in selling their cast-iron art, and creating a social following for their regional events.
The success of the site led to top listings on Pinterest.com, Awesomer.com, Thrillist.com, WhyImBroke.com and other top blogging sites. To top it all off FeLion Studios was invited to participate on the Martha Stewart Show.
If you are interested in speaking with a web development or design expert click here.
Amplitude Design, Inc. is pleased to announce the launch of www.PediatricsPC.com. Pediatrics PC is a pediatric clinic located in Omaha, Nebraska. The site contains general office information as well as a means to notify patients of related childcare news.
The Site in Brief:
- Content Management System (WordPress)
- Email List Management
- Feeds for Related Pediatric News
- Billing and Administrative Functionality
This is our second Culligan development project based upon the success of our prior work. Over five years ago Kennedy Communications attracted more then 100 Culligan dealers to use a template we designed specifically for Culligan. Five years later it was time to take a fresh look at the web site and work-flow process.
Amplitude Design, Inc. developed a new system to handle the day-to-day management, incorporating Kennedy Communications’ specific requirements, and created a more efficient architecture to address the accounts growth.
Portions of the projects included:
- A Content Management System to handle the various web sites.
- Consolidate the various web sites into one environment.
- Develop a Custom Dealer Finder with Google Maps Integration
- Develop a Custom Interface to Handle Online Communications
Example Web Sites:
This is one of many stories where our close client relationships have help grow businesses. If you could benefit from web site development please click here to contact us?
Amplitude Design, Inc. worked with the Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association to develop a web strategy for four of their largest events as well as their www.wischeesemakers.org web site.
The Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association (www.wischeesemakersassn.org) development included:
- A Custom Content Management System
- A Custom HTML Newsletter Creation and Archival Tool
- Dynamic PDF Creation on the Server
- Password Protected Membership Privileges
– Including Membership Updates
- Events Calendar with HTML Newsletter Creation and Archival Tool
- Ongoing Web Design and Development Leveraging Existing Technologies
We would love to hear from you about some of your ideas. Click here to contact us.